One of the times you might want to call upon the services of a Ditching plumber is if you’re having problems with the water supply to your home. If your water has gone off altogether, it’s a good idea to phone the water board first, to check whether there is a known fault or if the water has been turned off to accommodate essential works.
However, if the water board can’t give you a reason, your next port of call should be a professional Ditching plumber. A Ditching plumber can help you with all kinds of water supply problems, including the following:
- if the pipes bringing the water supply into your house have collapsed – you’ll also need a Ditching plumber to confirm whether this is definitely the case
- if there’s no water coming out of your taps – this could indicate a burst pipe or severe leak
- if you’ve accidentally dug through a water supply pipe in your garden
- if your water pressure is unusually low
- if your pipes are blocked.
In any of these circumstances, or if you’re having any other problems with your water supply, a good Ditching plumber will be able to help diagnose the problem and implement the necessary solutions in order to restore your water supply back to normal as quickly as possible.