Your boiler is the heartbeat of your heating system and needs to be well maintained for the safety and ongoing comfort of your household. An annual service by a boiler repair and installation company is important for new boilers following recent installation as well as older models.
Why should you service your boilers annually?
- The service will ensure your boiler is safe, working at peak performance and in the best condition to face the Warninglid winters.
- For any Warninglid landlords it is a legal requirement to have an annual Gas Safe registered service in order to receive a CP12 Gas Boiler Safety Certificate.
- It is usually a condition of the boiler warranty after installation, so you will need to make sure your boiler is serviced annually to make sure warranty is valid.
What will an annual service involve?
An experienced, certified Warninglid boiler repair and installation engineer should cover the following during an annual service:
- An inspection of the components within your boiler and the controls to check they are operating safely and whether they show any wear and tear
- A check to make sure your boiler is operating at the correct gas pressure
- A visual inspection of your boiler to check for corrosion, limescale and leaks
- A flue test to ensure there are no unsafe emissions for your boiler such as carbon monoxide
- A full service report and the completion of the service record which is part of the installation and service manual
The service is likely to take around half an hour bringing you peace of mind for the coming months.