As a landlord or homeowner within Slaugham you will be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that your boiler and heating system are working and are well maintained to avoid the serious risks associated with a faulty boiler.
Perhaps the most serious health risk associated with a gas, coal or oil run boiler in need of repair or service is carbon monoxide poisoning. Difficult to detect due to its odourless and tasteless characteristics, the gas when ingested can cause serious physical problems ranging from:
- Chest pains
- Falling into unconsciousness, and;
- Tragically death.
It is therefore imperative that, as a homeowner or landlord, you make sure that any necessary boiler repair in Slaugham is handled quickly and is carried out competently and should your boiler need replacing, Slaugham the boiler installation is completed swiftly and safely.
When selecting a boiler repair or installation engineer for your Slaugham home please remember that anyone servicing, repairing or involved the installation of a gas boiler must be Gas Safe Registered and it is recommended that anyone servicing, repairing or completing the installation of an oil based boiler is OFTEC registered.
This will ensure peace of mind that your boiler is working safely and efficiently within your own household or for your tenants.