Having an annual service on your boiler is the most effective way to ensure that the boiler installation within your Hangleton property remains safe, efficient and can avoid the need for expensive and surprising boiler repair work caused through lack of maintenance.
An annual service will also lengthen the life span of your boiler, giving you more time to save for the Hangleton boiler installation of a new system in the future.
What can you expect from your boiler’s annual service?
- The boiler engineer will do a visual check of the boiler and flame
- The boiler engineer will inspect the flue both internally and externally
- The boiler engineer will check the operating pressure, safety devises, the flue internally and externally and any case seals
- The boiler engineer will remove the outer casing to check the burner, heat exchanger, main injector, sensor probe
- The boiler engineer will fire the boiler up to identify any working faults
- The boiler engineer will clean any parts that are at risk of scaling
- The boiler engineer will provide a service report and complete the service record which is part of the boiler installation and service manual.
There are many boiler repair and installation firms that are certified to carry out boiler services in Hangleton so you are sure to be able to find an engineer who can come to carry out the maintenance work.