If the boiler within your Broadbridge Heath is in need of repair or is not working as efficiently and safely as possible you will be eager to find and employ a fully qualified boiler repair technician to undertake its repair and maintenance.
What should you expect of a fully qualified boiler technician?
A boiler repair and installation engineer will have
- a recognised qualification such as a Level 3 NVQ in Domestic Natural Gas Installation and Maintenance
- They will have an up to date Gas Safe registration (you can verify this on the online Gas Safe register).
A fully trained Broadbridge Heath boiler repair and installation engineer will be capable of providing quotes for boiler repair and boiler installation jobs with an indication of the length of time they will take. Practically they will also be able to:
- Complete boiler installation and the installation of central heating systems
- Find and repair gas leaks
- Identify wear and tear, and replace or repair a boiler’s faulty parts
- Test controls and safety devices to ensure they are functioning to the expected standard
- Perform maintenance checks on boilers and central heating systems
- Advise customers on safety and energy efficiency.
Too many boiler repair and installation jobs are performed by unqualified tradesmen leading to risky procedures and the inefficient running of the boiler system. Make sure that all your boiler repair and installation work is completed by a certified Broadbridge Heath boiler installation and repair professional.